Monday, June 21, 2010

Cake withdrawl

I'm going through cake withdrawal. Its been since January since I made a cake. I took a break for 2 reasons 1. to train for a half marathon, which by the way was AMAZING! The 2nd reason was my hands. I had crazy carpal tunnel. My first surgery was on my right hand and I bounced back within 2 months. Just in time to make my sons 2nd birthday cake. I finally got my second surgery June 2nd but it was my left hand this time, I am the ever powerful left handed girl. Unfortunately the surgery takes that power out. Having the procedure has been a benefit already. So until I can make a cake again I think I should work on updating my cake blog. So many cakes and cupcakes to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Baker's Baptism

Baby Baker's Baptism

Top View

Top View

My first Tiered Cake

My first Tiered Cake